Watch, Clock, and Part
This publication of Watch, Clock, and Part Manufacturing Industry report is the comprehensive source of research for the industry. The reader is informed of the latest industry information such as key financials, competitive landscape, cost and pricing, and important or shifting trends during the current environment, including the changes in output and shipment over the past months.
At 184 pages with over 152 charts and tables, the report topics cover current macroeconomic trends, product data, international trade, channel mix, government driven demand, and labor structure. It forecasts industry trends for 5 years on the domestic market, global market and overseas growth opportunities, leveraging historical data spanning more than a decade. This current research also reports on shipment data, inventory levels, international trade volume, and industry specific price indices. Industry analysts and Fortune 500 leaders rely on this quarterly report to plan and forecast accordingly to the industry's dynamism.
In this report, you will find industry data on the following major categories:Executive Summary
- • Quick Industry Statistics: 2-page overview for the CEO on the run
- • Supply & Demand with Capacity Utilization
- • 11-Year Historical Shipment & Revenue
- • 5-Year Forecast
- • All relevant financial data including: Revenue, Cost of Materials, Labor Costs, Gross Profit, SG&A, Net Income, etc.
- • 4-year Financials Comparison and Trends
- • Traditional key elements of Assets, Liabilities, and Equity
- • Inventory fabrication stages
- • Calculated balance sheet ratios
- • Plant additions and expansions
- • Computer and IT investments
- • Machinery and Equipment for production and material handling
- • Upstream Industries and the cost allocations towards producer, wholesale, retail, and freight
- • Materials and their percentage share of total material costs
- • Producer Pricing Indices at industry, wholesale, and retail levels for comparison and trend forecasting
- • Pricing Distribution among Downstream Industries differentiated at producer, wholesale, retail, and freight categories
- • Detailed Import/Export Data by commodities and by countries
- • Mode of Shipment and insurance and freight costs
- • Labor and Compensation Structure: productivity indices, hourly wages, production hours, output index, HR structure
- • Establishments: Trends, Employee Statistics, State by State numbers
- • Valued added statistics: industry GDP contribution
- • Industry Concentration: HHI, number of companies, size distributions, market shares
- • Major Players: company profiles and market size ranges
Definition & Classification
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing and/or assembling: clocks; watches; timing mechanisms for clockwork operated devices; time clocks; time and date recording devices; and clock and watch parts (except crystals), such as springs, jewels, and modules. This 6-digit NAICS industry (334518) is under the hierarchy of Navigational, Measuring, Electromedical, and Control Instruments Manufacturing Industry (33451), Computer and Electronic Product Manufacturing Subsector (334), and the Manufacturing Sector (31-33). Under 2012 NAICS, this industry will be transitioning into NAICS 334519 - Other Measuring and Controlling Device Manufacturing. Its SIC equivalent codes are: 3429 - Hardware, NEC (time locks); 3495 - Wire Springs (clock and watch springs); 3579 - Office Machines, NEC (time clocks and other time recording devices); 3829 - Measuring and Controlling Devices, NEC (electronic chronometers); 3873 - Watches, Clocks, Clockwork Operated Devices, and Parts; and 3915 - Jewelers Findings and Materials and Lapidary Work (watch jewels).
Revenue, Profitability & Foreign Trade Preview
The industry's revenue for the year 201x was reported at $xxx million USD, with an estimated gross profit of xx%. Import was valued at $5.2 billion USD from 95 countries. The industry also exported $372.0 million USD worth of merchandise to 148 countries. Adding import value to and subtracting export value from the industry's shipment value, the total domestic demand for the industry in 201x was $xxx billion USD.
This industry report contains 184 pages of in-depth market research with over 150 charts and tables. Presented are current and forecasted U.S. industry sales and shipment data, and its global trade statistics. For financial analysis, the report presents industry level income statements, balance sheets, and capital expenditure figures. In the cost analysis section, 50 upstream industries are analyzed to offer insight into the supply chain cost structure. For the channel and pricing structure, 76 downstream industries are analyzed. The competitive landscape section provides the number of companies and their respective revenue share, the market concentration, and a list of major players. Furthermore, products within the industry are listed with their respective market sizes and import and export data. The appendices contain relevant resources to additional trade statistics, U.S. State statistics, and industry trade associations.
Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturers, international top consulting firms, major retailers and wholesalers, professional trade associations, financial corporations, universities, governmental entities, start-ups and individuals. We are committed to providing the highest level of quality to all our clients and assure your satisfaction in the report delivering as promised.