Commercial Lithographic Printing
This latest Commercial Lithographic Printing Industry report provides the most recent market research for the industry. Its analysis covers the industry's key financials, competition, shipment and inventory data, upstream and downstream industries, and trade data.
This report's 174 pages and over 151 charts and tables cover the domestic scene, global markets, and international growth opportunities. Examine the most current data on shipments, inventory, global trade, and essential industry price indices. The report forecasts industry trends for 5 years based on a decade plus of historic data and sophisticated methodology. Its comprehensive scope includes topics such as foreign trade, industry structure, and the market sizes of products and players. This quarterly-updated market research is a most frequently subscribed to by industry experts to complete their market awareness.
In this report, you will find industry data on the following major categories:Executive Summary
- • Quick Industry Statistics: 2-page overview for the CEO on the run
- • Supply & Demand with Capacity Utilization
- • 11-Year Historical Shipment & Revenue
- • 5-Year Forecast
- • All relevant financial data including: Revenue, Cost of Materials, Labor Costs, Gross Profit, SG&A, Net Income, etc.
- • 4-year Financials Comparison and Trends
- • Traditional key elements of Assets, Liabilities, and Equity
- • Inventory fabrication stages
- • Calculated balance sheet ratios
- • Plant additions and expansions
- • Computer and IT investments
- • Machinery and Equipment for production and material handling
- • Upstream Industries and the cost allocations towards producer, wholesale, retail, and freight
- • Materials and their percentage share of total material costs
- • Producer Pricing Indices at industry, wholesale, and retail levels for comparison and trend forecasting
- • Pricing Distribution among Downstream Industries differentiated at producer, wholesale, retail, and freight categories
- • Detailed Import/Export Data by commodities and by countries
- • Mode of Shipment and insurance and freight costs
- • Labor and Compensation Structure: productivity indices, hourly wages, production hours, output index, HR structure
- • Establishments: Trends, Employee Statistics, State by State numbers
- • Valued added statistics: industry GDP contribution
- • Industry Concentration: HHI, number of companies, size distributions, market shares
- • Major Players: company profiles and market size ranges
Definition & Classification
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in lithographic (i.e., offset) printing without publishing (except books, grey goods, and manifold business forms). This industry includes establishments engaged in lithographic printing on purchased stock materials, such as stationery, letterhead, invitations, labels, and similar items, on a job order basis. This 6-digit NAICS industry (323110) is under the hierarchy of Printing Industry (32311), Printing and Related Support Activities Industry Group (3231), and the Manufacturing Sector (31-33). Under 2012 NAICS, this industry will be transitioning into NAICS 323111 - Commercial Printing (except Screen and Books). Its SIC equivalent codes are: 2752 - Commercial Printing, Lithographic (except quick printing); and 2771 - Greeting Cards (lithographic printing of greeting cards).
Revenue, Profitability & Foreign Trade Preview
The industry's revenue for the year 201x was reported at $xxx billion USD, with an estimated gross profit of xx%. The industry used a projected 71 percent of its full production capacity in 2015. The industry could have increased its total shipment value to $56.4 billion USD under full production capacity. This industry did not have direct foreign trade statistics. The report nevertheless depicted relevant foreign trade data from a higher level NAICS industry or industry group.
This 174-page research report covers the industry with a comprehensive view and delivers a depth of information in key areas. Supply and demand data covers U.S. shipments and international trade in the context of the industry's capacity utilization. Industry level income statements, balance sheets, and capital expenditure analysis allow for financial benchmarking. In the cost analysis section, 67 upstream industries are analyzed to offer insight into the supply chain cost structure. For the channel and pricing structure, 184 downstream industries are analyzed. The competitive landscape section provides the number of companies and their respective revenue share, the market concentration, and a list of major players. Important trade associations, industry standards, and trade publications are also listed. Over 150 labeled charts and tables are organized to best convey the large amount of data within the report.
Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturers, international top consulting firms, major retailers and wholesalers, professional trade associations, financial corporations, universities, governmental entities, start-ups and individuals. We are committed to providing the highest level of quality to all our clients and assure your satisfaction in the report delivering as promised.