Coated and Laminated Paper
This latest Coated and Laminated Paper Manufacturing Industry report provides the most recent market research for the industry. Its analysis covers the industry's key financials, competition, shipment and inventory data, upstream and downstream industries, and trade data.
This report's 173 pages and over 151 charts and tables cover the domestic scene, global markets, and international growth opportunities. Examine the most current data on shipments, inventory, global trade, and essential industry price indices. The report forecasts industry trends for 5 years based on a decade plus of historic data and sophisticated methodology. Its comprehensive scope includes topics such as foreign trade, industry structure, and the market sizes of products and players. This quarterly-updated market research is a most frequently subscribed to by industry experts to complete their market awareness.
In this report, you will find industry data on the following major categories:Executive Summary
- • Quick Industry Statistics: 2-page overview for the CEO on the run
- • Supply & Demand with Capacity Utilization
- • 11-Year Historical Shipment & Revenue
- • 5-Year Forecast
- • All relevant financial data including: Revenue, Cost of Materials, Labor Costs, Gross Profit, SG&A, Net Income, etc.
- • 4-year Financials Comparison and Trends
- • Traditional key elements of Assets, Liabilities, and Equity
- • Inventory fabrication stages
- • Calculated balance sheet ratios
- • Plant additions and expansions
- • Computer and IT investments
- • Machinery and Equipment for production and material handling
- • Upstream Industries and the cost allocations towards producer, wholesale, retail, and freight
- • Materials and their percentage share of total material costs
- • Producer Pricing Indices at industry, wholesale, and retail levels for comparison and trend forecasting
- • Pricing Distribution among Downstream Industries differentiated at producer, wholesale, retail, and freight categories
- • Detailed Import/Export Data by commodities and by countries
- • Mode of Shipment and insurance and freight costs
- • Labor and Compensation Structure: productivity indices, hourly wages, production hours, output index, HR structure
- • Establishments: Trends, Employee Statistics, State by State numbers
- • Valued added statistics: industry GDP contribution
- • Industry Concentration: HHI, number of companies, size distributions, market shares
- • Major Players: company profiles and market size ranges
Definition & Classification
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in performing one or more of the following activities associated with making products designed for purposes other than packaging: (1) cutting and coating paper; (2) cutting and laminating paper and other flexible materials (except plastics film to plastics film); and (3) laminating aluminum and other metal foils for nonpackaging uses from purchased foils. The products made in this industry are made from purchased sheet materials and may be printed in the same establishment. This 6-digit NAICS industry (322222) is under the hierarchy of Paper Bag and Coated and Treated Paper Manufacturing Industry (32222), Converted Paper Product Manufacturing Industry Group (3222), Paper Manufacturing Subsector (322), and the Manufacturing Sector (31-33). Under 2012 NAICS, this industry will be transitioning into NAICS 322220 - Paper Bag and Coated and Treated Paper Manufacturing. Its SIC equivalent codes are: 2672 - Coated and Laminated Paper, NEC; and 2679 - Converted Paper and Paperboard Products, NEC (wallpaper and gift wrap paper).
Revenue, Profitability & Foreign Trade Preview
The industry's revenue for the year 201x was reported at $xxx billion USD, with an estimated gross profit of xx%. Import was valued at $1.5 billion USD from 92 countries. The industry also exported $3.9 billion USD worth of merchandise to 178 countries. Adding import value to and subtracting export value from the industry's shipment value, the total domestic demand for the industry in 201x was $xxx billion USD.
This 173-page research report covers the industry with a comprehensive view and delivers a depth of information in key areas. Supply and demand data covers U.S. shipments and international trade in the context of the industry's capacity utilization. Industry level income statements, balance sheets, and capital expenditure analysis allow for financial benchmarking. In the cost analysis section, 38 upstream industries are analyzed to offer insight into the supply chain cost structure. For the channel and pricing structure, 399 downstream industries are analyzed. The competitive landscape section provides the number of companies and their respective revenue share, the market concentration, and a list of major players. Important trade associations, industry standards, and trade publications are also listed. Over 150 labeled charts and tables are organized to best convey the large amount of data within the report.
Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturers, international top consulting firms, major retailers and wholesalers, professional trade associations, financial corporations, universities, governmental entities, start-ups and individuals. We are committed to providing the highest level of quality to all our clients and assure your satisfaction in the report delivering as promised.