Electroplating, Plating, Polishing, Anodizing, and Coloring
This publication of Electroplating, Plating, Polishing, Anodizing, and Coloring Industry report is the comprehensive source of research for the industry. The reader is informed of the latest industry information such as key financials, competitive landscape, cost and pricing, and important or shifting trends during the current environment, including the changes in output and shipment over the past months.
At 189 pages with over 152 charts and tables, the report topics cover current macroeconomic trends, product data, international trade, channel mix, government driven demand, and labor structure. It forecasts industry trends for 5 years on the domestic market, global market and overseas growth opportunities, leveraging historical data spanning more than a decade. This current research also reports on shipment data, inventory levels, international trade volume, and industry specific price indices. Industry analysts and Fortune 500 leaders rely on this quarterly report to plan and forecast accordingly to the industry's dynamism.
In this report, you will find industry data on the following major categories:Executive Summary
- • Quick Industry Statistics: 2-page overview for the CEO on the run
- • Supply & Demand with Capacity Utilization
- • 11-Year Historical Shipment & Revenue
- • 5-Year Forecast
- • All relevant financial data including: Revenue, Cost of Materials, Labor Costs, Gross Profit, SG&A, Net Income, etc.
- • 4-year Financials Comparison and Trends
- • Traditional key elements of Assets, Liabilities, and Equity
- • Inventory fabrication stages
- • Calculated balance sheet ratios
- • Plant additions and expansions
- • Computer and IT investments
- • Machinery and Equipment for production and material handling
- • Upstream Industries and the cost allocations towards producer, wholesale, retail, and freight
- • Materials and their percentage share of total material costs
- • Producer Pricing Indices at industry, wholesale, and retail levels for comparison and trend forecasting
- • Pricing Distribution among Downstream Industries differentiated at producer, wholesale, retail, and freight categories
- • Detailed Import/Export Data by commodities and by countries
- • Mode of Shipment and insurance and freight costs
- • Labor and Compensation Structure: productivity indices, hourly wages, production hours, output index, HR structure
- • Establishments: Trends, Employee Statistics, State by State numbers
- • Valued added statistics: industry GDP contribution
- • Industry Concentration: HHI, number of companies, size distributions, market shares
- • Major Players: company profiles and market size ranges
Definition & Classification
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in electroplating, plating, anodizing, coloring, buffing, polishing, cleaning, and sandblasting metals and metal products for the trade. This 6-digit NAICS industry (332813) is under the hierarchy of Coating, Engraving, Heat Treating, and Allied Activities Industry (33281), Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing Subsector (332), and the Manufacturing Sector (31-33). Its SIC equivalent codes are: 3399 - Primary Metal Products, NEC (laminating steel for the trade); 3471 - Electroplating, Plating, Polishing, Anodizing, and Coloring; and 3599 - Industrial and Commercial Machinery and Equipment, NEC (grinding castings for the trade).
Revenue, Profitability & Foreign Trade Preview
The industry's revenue for the year 201x was reported at $xxx billion USD, with an estimated gross profit of xx%. The industry used a projected 71 percent of its full production capacity in 2015. The industry could have increased its total shipment value to $10.7 billion USD under full production capacity. This industry did not have direct foreign trade statistics. The report nevertheless depicted relevant foreign trade data from a higher level NAICS industry or industry group.
This industry report contains 189 pages of in-depth market research with over 150 charts and tables. Presented are current and forecasted U.S. industry sales and shipment data, and its global trade statistics. For financial analysis, the report presents industry level income statements, balance sheets, and capital expenditure figures. In the cost analysis section, 55 upstream industries are analyzed to offer insight into the supply chain cost structure. For the channel and pricing structure, 316 downstream industries are analyzed. The competitive landscape section provides the number of companies and their respective revenue share, the market concentration, and a list of major players. Furthermore, products within the industry are listed with their respective market sizes and import and export data. The appendices contain relevant resources to additional trade statistics, U.S. State statistics, and industry trade associations.
Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturers, international top consulting firms, major retailers and wholesalers, professional trade associations, financial corporations, universities, governmental entities, start-ups and individuals. We are committed to providing the highest level of quality to all our clients and assure your satisfaction in the report delivering as promised.