Women's and Girls' Cut and Sew Lingerie, Loungewear, and Nightwear
This latest Women's and Girls' Cut and Sew Lingerie, Loungewear, and Nightwear Manufacturing Industry report provides the most recent market research for the industry. Its analysis covers the industry's key financials, competition, shipment and inventory data, upstream and downstream industries, and trade data.
This report's 160 pages and over 151 charts and tables cover the domestic scene, global markets, and international growth opportunities. Examine the most current data on shipments, inventory, global trade, and essential industry price indices. The report forecasts industry trends for 5 years based on a decade plus of historic data and sophisticated methodology. Its comprehensive scope includes topics such as foreign trade, industry structure, and the market sizes of products and players. This quarterly-updated market research is a most frequently subscribed to by industry experts to complete their market awareness.
In this report, you will find industry data on the following major categories:Executive Summary
- • Quick Industry Statistics: 2-page overview for the CEO on the run
- • Supply & Demand with Capacity Utilization
- • 11-Year Historical Shipment & Revenue
- • 5-Year Forecast
- • All relevant financial data including: Revenue, Cost of Materials, Labor Costs, Gross Profit, SG&A, Net Income, etc.
- • 4-year Financials Comparison and Trends
- • Traditional key elements of Assets, Liabilities, and Equity
- • Inventory fabrication stages
- • Calculated balance sheet ratios
- • Plant additions and expansions
- • Computer and IT investments
- • Machinery and Equipment for production and material handling
- • Upstream Industries and the cost allocations towards producer, wholesale, retail, and freight
- • Materials and their percentage share of total material costs
- • Producer Pricing Indices at industry, wholesale, and retail levels for comparison and trend forecasting
- • Pricing Distribution among Downstream Industries differentiated at producer, wholesale, retail, and freight categories
- • Detailed Import/Export Data by commodities and by countries
- • Mode of Shipment and insurance and freight costs
- • Labor and Compensation Structure: productivity indices, hourly wages, production hours, output index, HR structure
- • Establishments: Trends, Employee Statistics, State by State numbers
- • Valued added statistics: industry GDP contribution
- • Industry Concentration: HHI, number of companies, size distributions, market shares
- • Major Players: company profiles and market size ranges
Definition & Classification
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing women's and girls' bras, girdles, and other underwear; lingerie; loungewear; and nightwear from purchased fabric. Women's and girls' lingerie, loungewear, and nightwear jobbers, who perform entrepreneurial functions involved in apparel manufacture, including buying raw materials, designing and preparing samples, arranging for apparel to be made from their materials, and marketing finished apparel, are included. Examples of products made by these establishments are bathrobes, foundation garments, nightgowns, pajamas, panties, and slips. This 6-digit NAICS industry (315231) is under the hierarchy of Women's and Girls' Cut and Sew Apparel Manufacturing Industry (31523), Cut and Sew Apparel Manufacturing Industry Group (3152), Apparel Manufacturing Subsector (315), and the Manufacturing Sector (31-33). Under 2012 NAICS, this industry will be transitioning into NAICS 315240 - Women's, Girls', and Infants' Cut and Sew Apparel Manufacturing. Its SIC equivalent codes are: 2341 - Women's, Misses', Children's, and Infants' Underwear and Nightwear (women and girls' except contractors); 2342 - Brassieres, Girdles, and Allied Garments (except contractors); 2369 - Girls', Children's, and Infants' Outerwear, NEC (girls' robes except contractors); 2384 - Robes and Dressing Gowns (women's except contractors); and 2389 - Apparel and Accessories, NEC (garters and garter belts except contractors).
Revenue, Profitability & Foreign Trade Preview
The industry's revenue for the year 201x was reported at $xxx million USD, with an estimated gross profit of xx%. Import was valued at $6.3 billion USD from 110 countries. The industry also exported $107.3 million USD worth of merchandise to 99 countries. Adding import value to and subtracting export value from the industry's shipment value, the total domestic demand for the industry in 201x was $xxx billion USD.
This 160-page research report covers the industry with a comprehensive view and delivers a depth of information in key areas. Supply and demand data covers U.S. shipments and international trade in the context of the industry's capacity utilization. Industry level income statements, balance sheets, and capital expenditure analysis allow for financial benchmarking. In the cost analysis section, 38 upstream industries are analyzed to offer insight into the supply chain cost structure. For the channel and pricing structure, 19 downstream industries are analyzed. The competitive landscape section provides the number of companies and their respective revenue share, the market concentration, and a list of major players. Important trade associations, industry standards, and trade publications are also listed. Over 150 labeled charts and tables are organized to best convey the large amount of data within the report.
Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturers, international top consulting firms, major retailers and wholesalers, professional trade associations, financial corporations, universities, governmental entities, start-ups and individuals. We are committed to providing the highest level of quality to all our clients and assure your satisfaction in the report delivering as promised.