Electric Housewares and Household Fan
The Electric Housewares and Household Fan Manufacturing Industry report contains the most recent information on the industry's financial statements, product market sizes, cost analysis, pricing distribution, foreign trade, and competitive landscape. Also updated are the latest import export statistics, shipment, inventory and establishments data. This update provides the data and benchmarks necessary to make informed forecasts and business planning.
This 160-page report includes the most recent information on the domestic market, global market and overseas growth opportunities. This report provides the most current data available, such as shipments, inventory and trade data, and sophisticated 5-year forecasts accounting for the effects of the recent economic changes. Industry analysts consider this report the most comprehensive and consistently updated guide to the industry.
In this report, you will find industry data on the following major categories:Executive Summary
- • Quick Industry Statistics: 2-page overview for the CEO on the run
- • Supply & Demand with Capacity Utilization
- • 11-Year Historical Shipment & Revenue
- • 5-Year Forecast
- • All relevant financial data including: Revenue, Cost of Materials, Labor Costs, Gross Profit, SG&A, Net Income, etc.
- • 4-year Financials Comparison and Trends
- • Traditional key elements of Assets, Liabilities, and Equity
- • Inventory fabrication stages
- • Calculated balance sheet ratios
- • Plant additions and expansions
- • Computer and IT investments
- • Machinery and Equipment for production and material handling
- • Upstream Industries and the cost allocations towards producer, wholesale, retail, and freight
- • Materials and their percentage share of total material costs
- • Producer Pricing Indices at industry, wholesale, and retail levels for comparison and trend forecasting
- • Pricing Distribution among Downstream Industries differentiated at producer, wholesale, retail, and freight categories
- • Detailed Import/Export Data by commodities and by countries
- • Mode of Shipment and insurance and freight costs
- • Labor and Compensation Structure: productivity indices, hourly wages, production hours, output index, HR structure
- • Establishments: Trends, Employee Statistics, State by State numbers
- • Valued added statistics: industry GDP contribution
- • Industry Concentration: HHI, number of companies, size distributions, market shares
- • Major Players: company profiles and market size ranges
Definition & Classification
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing small electric appliances and electric housewares for heating, cooking, and other purposes, and electric household-type fans (except attic fans). This 6-digit NAICS industry (335211) is under the hierarchy of Small Electrical Appliance Manufacturing Industry (33521), Household Appliance Manufacturing Industry Group (3352), Electrical Equipment, Appliance, and Component Manufacturing Subsector (335), and the Manufacturing Sector (31-33). Under 2012 NAICS, this industry will be transitioning into NAICS 335210 - Small Electrical Appliance Manufacturing. Its SIC equivalent codes are: 3634 - Electric Housewares and Fans (except wall and baseboard heating units for permanent installation, electronic cigarette lighters, and wall mount restroom hand dryers); and 3999 - Manufacturing Industries, NEC (electric hair clippers for humans).
Revenue, Profitability & Foreign Trade Preview
The industry's revenue for the year 201x was reported at $xxx billion USD, with an estimated gross profit of xx%. Import was valued at $9.6 billion USD from 79 countries. The industry also exported $1.0 billion USD worth of merchandise to 174 countries. Adding import value to and subtracting export value from the industry's shipment value, the total domestic demand for the industry in 201x was $xxx billion USD.
This 160-page report contains unparalleled industry market research in breadth and depth, providing a comprehensive view of the industry within the context of the overall manufacturing economy. The report’s supply and demand data covers U.S. shipments and international trade while also considering the industry's capacity utilization. The industry level income statements, balance sheets, and capital expenditure analysis contain all the necessary data for financial benchmarking. In the cost analysis section, 51 upstream industries are analyzed to offer insight into the supply chain cost structure. For the channel and pricing structure, 38 downstream industries are analyzed. The competitive landscape section reports on the number of firms and their industry revenue share, market concentration, and a list of major players. Related trade associations, industry standards, and trade publications are also listed.
Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturers, international top consulting firms, major retailers and wholesalers, professional trade associations, financial corporations, universities, governmental entities, start-ups and individuals. We are committed to providing the highest level of quality to all our clients and assure your satisfaction in the report delivering as promised.